Guineaus

This is the obligatory first day back to school post.

It somehow doesn't feel like a final year, but it definitely is. Everything's going to be TV-centric, and watching TV is now my homework. (A certain someone would love that...)
My class is a bit experimental, as all the equipment has been upgraded (woo!) and many protocols are going to be different because of it. I just hope I can perform as well as I did last year.

So far the biggest things I'm excited for is Weather Newscasting (Always liked meteorology, I'm odd..), TV commercial writing/production, and Editing.
I'm betting I'll look on that last statement in a few weeks and laugh, but as per first impression, that's how I feel. I could maybe see myself being a meteorologist, or at least a weatherperson for a news network at some point. Shall see how things go, of course.

There's also lots of news-casting stuff which I'm much less excited for. I'm not the best at finding and writing news. I'm better at PTEing.
Somehow my interviewing skills from FNWER have dissappeared also...

Another year of trying to improve!


3 comments: