Nerves of Paper

Since year 2's/5's beginning, I've had a building anxiety about schoolwork. I've had other anxieties about what I want to do exactly after schools finished (There's assumptions in that and I much prefer winging it, as life has taught me that plans and such typically pan out differently...) but for now, workloads themselves are eating my mind.

I've also found I've been much more tired recently. I'm probably coming down or already fighting some sort of illness, or it could be just seasonal affect disorder. (I've typically disliked fall, it always depressed me...this year it's felt less so so far though.)  It could also be a crappy sleep schedule, though 6-7 hours per night I thought was nominal for adults? (At least it's not 4....anymore...Oh high school.)

Either way I'm feeling less energetic than usual. Which clashes with my dev blog, since I've recently been super productive on my RO things.

I don't get me either. ????


5 comments:

  1. I always like to make tentative plans to at least have a direction to go in, but you're right, even the best laid plans can go wrong so in the moment when things don't go the way I wanted I just roll with it and stay open minded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think without direction, life is just a spiral of confusion, so direction is needed, but attempting to have things go exactly as planned will never happen. It's gotta be like a balance of winging it and planning.

      Roll with it, is true wisdom. And being open minded too.

      Delete
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERZx3MM4g-s

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete