Not butter

I'm not as nervous about assignments now, but that's thanks to getting an agenda book.
Which is weird to say since back in the day I never used my agenda at all. I'd get em annually and they'd be backpack filler for the year.
Now though, (well technically since high school) I've found I've needed them.

The oddest part is, it was my comic drawing that started me getting organized. I used to draw pages of just random crap, mostly the Ric-6 (Tino, Tim, Jenny, Amy, Riccy, later Taylor), and started making boxes to remind myself to finish assignments related to RO crap. Which evolved to boxes for each class. And thus agenda.

I still make the pages of random crap drawings. Bit more rare though cuz now I consider them spammy. And a waste of paper.

Yes I made an entire post about agendas.
But I'm not the first. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 comments:

  1. http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/55693042.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agendas are very important!
    I would literally lose whatever amount of sanity I possess without an agenda.
    Even with an agenda I still make to do lists constantly.
    I have a problem...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely finding that too...haha I lose whatever sanity I have left regardless of my agenda though.
      I don't think you have a problem, you just have a system of productivity that relies on organization!
      ...Or is that the point of organization?

      Delete