Lightweight Champion

It's been too long since a post!
I blame my co-hort lol.

Schools definitely not letting up, but I'm so far making things work. Mondays have become an enemy of mine now, as they're both insanely long and always seem to involve new projects beginning and old projects being due. Fridays and Wednesdays have been due dates this semester too, but Monday has been the worst for it.

Dyland and I went to a party for one of my dad's co-workers today, and it was really fun. The host had 4 dogs, which were all very cute and cuddly and attention-loving and friendly and yeah.
Long story short it was cuteness overload.
And fur overload.
But very fun.
The cutest part was I'd try to pet one dog, and then the others would get jealous, and then there'd be 3, and I don't have 3 hands so it became complicated.
At one point I was using one pat to pat two dogs!

In other news, a certain meme has turned into gaming silliness. I found among my games a WWE game from like 2003, which lets you create custom characters. A bit of a character creation race has broken out, and I so far have 5 characters, 4 being from the Ric6, and one being based on yet another meme.
Long story short Riccy gets his ass handed to him by EVERYONE. So based on trajectories from a video game, I'm shutting down any ideas of me becoming a pro wrestler.
(Seriously in one round, I hit someone with a chair and a sledgehammer and STILL LOST.)

In summary: school is hard, dogs are cute, and I learned I shouldn't pro wrestle.


 Also I legit look like this in the game. ^

2 comments:

  1. let me guess john cena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA

      BAH DAH DAH DAHHHHH
      BAH DAH NUH NUHHH

      Delete