Strong Foundation

Hey Everyone! Dyland here!

Guess I have some time to update PTE since I'm currently bed-ridden; at least I can binge watch Red Vs Blue .

It's been an interesting week to say the least. It's never easy going into a new place that seems foreign to you, but thanks to Eric Riccy and his family the transition has been made incredibly easier.

I have a great office which has helped significantly with the production of my YouTube channel that now almost has enough content for the remainder of September. Obviously with school starting up that will impact the uploads, but hopefully my stockpiling will help keep me ahead.

I recently found out I have a scholarship for next semester, which is unfrigginbelievably helpful! But the flip side of that is, I found out that a store that my father, mother, brother and even I once worked at is closing so that puts my family in a real bind. I know there is always someone worse off in the world, but it certainly feels like we can't catch a break.

Anyhow if you'd like to get an update on my YouTube channel click this
If you want to see what I did this past summer click this 

School starts soon so hopefully I feel better by then, if not that's okay I guess.

As per usual feel free to get involved via comments!

Dyland Out

1 comment: