Pipe Dream

An update on madness here in the wild west:

Renos started Saturday, and by renos I mean attempting to find out the solution to the pipe issue, aka the flood of August.
We opened a hole in the ceiling of the kitchen, and did some tests, and found...

Nothing. Not a single drop of water came through.

The good news is, I have a working shower/tub and toilet again! (And Dylan too...) The bad news is, the freak accident's cause remains unknown and could happen again at anytime.
It's back to a 'we'll see' thing, but until something goes wrong, everything is okay!

In other news, school is starting in less than a week for me. Mine and my new roommate's schedules are hilariously similar which means lots of classes will be spent among friends.

Speaking of which, there's also been many plans of recording series and videos together, which means that if we can get a working set-up then I may be making my youtube channel more alive again! (Or at least my voice will grace youtube, as well as more 4 view videos attributed to me...)

More on that if anything develops! I'm researching good recording software for linux as I post this...


2 comments: