End of the 8

It's now September, and a post is long overdue!

I made codes for every post last month to celebrate endless8, and was going to translate them now. However, I'm a dolt and forgot what they said, so only true code-masters will know what they say. Oops!

My sister's visit went really well, it was awesome to see her again and the week flew by quicker than my entire summer. Aside from when I was in Hometown of course. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also as you may have noticed from the banner, PTE is set for some epic changes. Changes so epic, PTE protocol has been rewritten. More on that on an upcoming post.

School starts in 10 days for us in New City. Exciting and Nervous can only begin to describe how I feel about my final year.
Hope I don't get senioritis...

Also before you ask, the answer is yes.





No comments:

Post a Comment