BRUTAL WEEK RETURNS

Yesterday I was going to make a post apologizing for post frequency and other stupidity, but it sounded like trash and I don't regret not posting trash. The Hi-post is trash too but whatever, it was a precursor to this post.

This week is definitely a Brutal Week. I didn't see it coming and have been blindsided by the sheer insanity that is normally accompanying to brutal week.

Let's go April 2010 and peer into this week, shall we?

Melancholy Monday: 5 new Projects assigned. Of the now 10 I have, 5 are due in 5 days.
Dylan's stress peaks and I get a long earful of a car ride.

Turbulent Tuesday: Abrupt wake up turns into a tire fiasco and my mom being super sick. I had to deal with situation thrown at me, with little sleep.

Wrathful Wednesday: Dylan asks me to ask for ride. Then asks me to cancel it at like 6 am. Dyland pls.
But srsly, The thing that made today truly Wrathful Wednesday is my phone died. Just outright black screen. I think the battery is shot, because plugging it in does zero.
My phone is also trash because its design makes it so i cannot take out the battery. So even if that could solve it, I can't.
I'm ready to take a hammer to my phone. It's Y3'd me.

I'm not looking forward to Toxic Thursday or Fatality Friday, even with tomorrow being no school day.

So if you're wondering how my lifes going there you go: I'm drowning in projects, suffering with luck's vengeful lashes, and wishing for December.

More on Brutal Week at it...goes. Knock on wood that things improve instead.




2 comments: