The Quattra Obligation Fiasco

So I managed to quadruple book myself.

Tomorrow after classes, I have 4 different things that require my attendance.
I won a scholorship earlier this year, and tomorrow is the award show at 4pm. I said I would be able to go as of 3 weeks ago, as I didn't expect to be overly busy from school. heh.
I have an assignment to get a news story recorded and shot, and tomorrow at 4pm is when i found something happening. I have my equipment all booked, media forms filled out and am just waiting for confirmation that I can film...without trouble. heh.
I have a group project that I've been working on week after week, and my groups getting together tomorrow at 4pm to work on it. heh.
I'm involved in a radio show project and the meeting has been bumped to tomorrow at 4pm due to Wednesday being a stat holiday. heh.

I've since then 'solved' that, as in, I've got someone to fill me in on the radio meeting, I've messaged my team about not being available tomorrow. I'm either going to do the news story (If all forms go through...) and cancel my attendance to the show, or if story falls through, attend the awards show.

The rationale is that schoolwork must take utmost priority, as the scholarship was a result of school. To make best use of the scholarship, I need to continue to work at school for it.

I'm too busy.
Can't wait for December.




6 comments: