Almost December

I survived this crazy month with its 3-10 things due a week. (I mean I still have 2 right now but same ol same ol...)
Today was a bit trash as I lost my notebook with my rough draft script in it. It seems so minuscule but then the rewrite for the script (as eventually I accepted my fate and attempted to turn frustration and anger into productivity, which somehow worked..) took a solid 4 hours leading me to have a full 8 hours at school on yet another day off.
I mean really that last sentence sums up the entire last 3 months, but still. I promised more complainy posts and nobody rejected the idea and i mean I need something to fill PTE with since I haven't had time with side projects.
Although that said those wouldn't be discussed here anyway  so I dunno why I mentioned that but whatever.

I bought a bunch of games for black friday and now have been obsessing over Beat Hazard. Its a rhythm game and I've always had a soft spot for games that are based around my music collection.
I was a bit shocked as even my simplistic songs have managed to be energetic enough for the game to translate them into immensely difficult levels.
Kudos to the devs.

Yeah aside from 8 days a week at school and vidya games, I don't have much else going on. The trip's in ~9 days, I'm super excited for that. But don't tell anyone k


5 comments:

  1. im addicted to sword art online lost song

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean I feel like everyone I know is in a less-than-ideal situation right now, it seems like early twenties is a good time for complaining. So go ahead and complain :P goodness knows venting can be useful sometimes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the grand scheme of things, for what its worth, I know I'm nowhere near dire straights. Life is hard-balling me with lots of things happening at once and lots of responsibilities and lots of work, but aside from that, things are pretty okay. Gladly will do :P Very much agreed, venting admits the problem! Then comes the solution...

      Delete
    2. http://imgur.com/gallery/I3Bw4IG

      Delete