Elemental

I'm currently moved downstairs, estimated to be here til after my trip. My room is reserved for my mom, who is projected to be home soonish. She was meant to be home today post surgery, but with a complication, she's being held til it is resolved.

I've already nearly packed, I have only presents and utilities and carry-on left to pack. Schools in its final pulse, with yesterday being my one final exam. I have a meeting and op work on Friday. Monday is filming interviews. Tuesday is all that remains. Wednesday I leave.

I'm very excited for my trip. Though I always give it a hard time, I really do enjoy visiting Hometown. Mostly for the people honestly, the location gives nostalgia but if it wasn't for people in Hometown, I wouldn't go back.

Posting may be affected between Dec 9-19 due to trip. As for Dyland's posting schedule...no idea lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment