Penultimatum

Tomorrow is either my final or more likely, penultimate day of school. I technically have no more classes, no exams. But I do still have some outstanding projects to finish up, so it will be.

I've already nearly finished packing. It's still a bit surreal to my mind that I'll be going to Hometown again. It's very exciting though. I'll be celebrating Jen- my 4th anniversary with a special someone.
I just can't wait to be done with school.

I hope to do more work on personal projects and plan out my future upon return. I am set to have guests from the east come my return. They are a couple with a baby girl, so my sleep cycle might be affected. I'm already sleeping on a couch though, and Hometown means an air mattress, so...Sleep is For The Weak.

As said before, PTE posting may be affected while I'm away.
I mean I'm tossing that to keep fluffing up the post but y'know.
Fluff's important too.
ish.



2 comments:

  1. I'll be celebrating Jen?
    I'm confused.

    Also your "this is my bread" comment makes me think of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is joke, 'Jenny Day' is also December 12, but I celebrate anniversary over it because that is much more important to me. I came up with Jenny Day before the relationship.

    Also interesting thought. It's meant as a tongue-and-cheek about comments being valueable for PTE.

    ReplyDelete