Z412

Yesterday I went to Zoo lights with Dyland and a few other friends. It's the second year we've done this, and as always the lights were very gorgeous. It was also warmer this year which was nicer. One friend in particular couldn't make it cuz of schoolwork, and it wasn't the same without him, but it was still fun as it was. The group make-up reminded me of middle school...

Later today I'll be flying over to Hometown.
Dyland is going back to his Hometown as well. He may post more, but shall be seen.

Schools (theoretically) wrapped up (all pun intended) for the semester.
I'll be starting to look at finding options for my practicum. I'm a bit behind the 8-ball, but not knowing exactly what I want is not a new issue for me.

In case I don't get around to posting for the 12th, here's this:

To 4 Years. <3



And forgetting Jenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment