[Leisure] Bounceback!

Now that I've been diagnosed and are on the road to recovery, things are back to normal.
I have a minor concussion, hence the seizure. I will fully recover in ~1-2 weeks, so worry not! I'm going to have a test to make sure there's nothing else going on, as well it'll find out a bit more on the hemo-phobia.

Call me crazy, call me stupid, but with being given "You will heal in time, this is not a huge concern", I decided to go skiing with my uncle and his girlfriend. Today was my last chance to do it since they leave tomorrow, and I had no chance earlier due to schoolwork. I made sure to take extra precautions for the slopes: helmet, extra padding, medicine, water, etc. I also stayed on the easiest courses and avoided jumps. The day went smoothly, and now I can proudly say: Classrooms are deadlier than mountains for me.
And essays apparently, haha.



4 comments:

  1. I still can't say I agree with you risking your health on the slopes but I'm glad everything is slowly getting better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your disagreement is seen as kind concern. Thanks!

      Delete