[Leisure] The End

I think everyone has noticed the lengthening time between posts.
I'm losing interest in PTE.

I've been at this blogging game for the past 5 years.
It's been a wild ride, full of experiments and learning and making mistakes.
But I think I'm growing past it.

It's awkward to just shut down PTE at this point, since it's getting a decent amount of viewership.
The responsibility of PTE should be passed on to Dyland, as he would be the last remaining PTE poster.
However, since his posting is so sporadic, I've decided to have PTE handed off to a different fellow broadcaster who has assured me she will keep posting.
I'm not going yet, as I will post until my Birthday, but then will be my final post.

I thank you all for the fun times, for commenting along with my silly posts, and for sticking with this for so long.
Long live PTE!


April Fools Nerds, you cant get rid of me.

3 comments:

  1. tbh I just read in an attempt to try to keep up with what you're doing since we pretty much never talk, so if you stop posting I won't be reading the blog anymore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a genuine response! I appreciate knowing so, sorry I'm such a hermit it seems lol.
      I don't intend to stop posting though!

      Delete
  2. Maybe they already have. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    ReplyDelete