[Update] May-ward

My one and only exam came and went, and though I was super nervous, it's over and done with, so now there is only celebrating whatever amount of success I gain from it.
It may very well have been my last official exam, but with how crazy the world is, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't.
But I'm going to try to make what I've got going work as much as I can. I can't exactly afford otherwise...

The practicum is set and is starting in early May. As per Drills Protocol, I won't be mentioning it much more than this and the last post. Wish me luck! (Or don't, whatever you want.)

Aside from that, not much has been going on. My family recently got Netflix, and are slowly embracing it. I've gone full obsessed over Mike Tyson Mysteries, which is the first show in a few months that I've really latched on to. A certain someone sees that as a good thing, but we'll see if I ever really get addicted to TV again. Then again, I do consider myself a YouTube sucker, so I suppose the prospect isn't impossible...

Hometown Post still on it's way, I promise.


5 comments:

  1. If you ever start watching Korean dramas on Netflix gimme a call and we can geek out. There's also a pretty okay anime selection, and you should also really watch Gilmore Girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. watch parasyte best anime ever

      Delete
    2. Haha sounds good, if you were to pick a good K-drama to start with, what would you recommend? I'm sure I'll be watchin some animu, as you can maybe tell Jay's been recommending me to watch certain series for a while now. I'll check out Gilmore Girls at some point too, or intend to at least!

      Delete
    3. As for Parasyte Jay, horror's not my best genre since hemophobe etc, but at some point I maybe try it. We shall see..

      Delete
    4. not that scary to be honest.

      Delete