Mathemantics

I uh, I might be bad at math.

16 - 9 = 7
True?
PTE has been around 7 years, not 6.
Oopsie.
Well, it's secure more than ever and even more antiqued or whatever.

On a different note, tomorrow my dad goes on a business trip. It's a far travel, but he should be back by the weekend.

I'm still in the same job rut which is whatever. I've been trying to get myself inspired so that I might get creating things again. Further driving this is knowing a certain animator who said he had quit his craft actually mentioned that he recently picked it up again. This helps since I haven't really made anything complete since 2012. I have made a bunch of little project things...but nothing of note.
A certain friend also pitched I should do more animating. My biggest issue is I always fall to my RO IP, which leads to a cyclic issue wherein I find something that I cant sort out and kinda falter. 
I'm not afraid to stray from the RO IP though, in fact, I really wanna branch out something new. I'm not above parody and using well-known characters either. Though the idea of accidental copyright infringing gives me cold feet.

I shouldn't blab too much about creative things here since there was a blog about it. But it's kinda my main gig at this point, and there's not much else riveting to ramble about yet.

Maybe I'll do that 'me in 3 characters' meme thing soon.


1 comment:

  1. ...work 8 hrs a day towards self-improvement

    ReplyDelete