PTE: 6ecure

As the 6 year mark comes and goes (It was yesterday, my bad), PTE continues chugging along, now fancier than ever.

On that note: It's official - unless I ever get a custom IP - PTE now runs on https://. It's a simple change that really won't affect anything, but maybe please a few anti-virus softwares. If some odd issue comes up I'll revert it, but otherwise, this change really is just for the better.

But, speaking of fancy, It's high time I addressed the tags feature that just...left. [This] was a thing in post titles for a solid while, but after a bit I began to notice that posts had the same few topics in common. Work, School, Health, Generic Update... Labeling them all seemed to suck all the interesting out of the posts.
That, and trying to figure out whether a post with 50/50 of two topics should be labelled 'a' or 'b' or just 'update' was really becoming annoying.
So for now, indefinitely...The tags will not be. Except for the few posts that have them, which will serve as an example of a system attempted, and for whenever I come back to it, something to start from.

It's crazy to think this project has gone on for over 6 years. (It's been 24 hours I can say that)
I consider it my most successful project to date, since viewership is more than double my other most viewed project. (Was Second Place: Jenny's Quiz, Jenny's Show, Jenny's Game, Or Riccium Collection? The Answer Below This.)
Jenny's Game
Sorry You Lost at Jenny's Quiz 2
Numbers aside though, I've stuck with it the longest, I've put the most work into it, and it's changed the most drastically out of any other project. I've also ruined it on multiple occasions.
And continue to.
<3

Alright I'm done being meta. Here's a picture:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment