Rhythm

I've managed to get back in the animation rhythm, and made episode 5 of Soccer Tales. I dunno when it'll be released, but it'll likely not be released until I'm on my trip. Something to maybe look for during that time! (Since no PTE posts lol)

I also recently got an xbox one controller for my PC. I mangled with drivers and got it to work on my laptop! My Linux machine however...it's close. I mean, everyone who I talk about the Linux machine to tells me "Why do you bother with Linux" but honestly, it really works amazing when it does! And arguably, it's my own knowledge shortcoming that I can't get the new driver installed...yet.
(Short story: I installed a kinda outdated driver that doesn't recognize my controller, so I gotta install the new one, but the new one is so new that it's more steps and a little complex to do.)
I can ramble about my Linux machine almost as much as I can ramble about RO stuff.
Take that as you will.

Packing soon, so that's all for now...


3 comments:

  1. I just got an xbox one controller for my comp as well. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? There's a 3 dollar program on steam I got that let's me use the controller on the desktop too. It's no mouse replacement, especially for drawing, but it's pretty rad!

      Delete