Back To New City IV: A New Beginning

I now have a sibling who is married.

It's nice, and I'm happy to have a new brother as it were. They're a great match and I feel they will continue being the powerhouse they are together.

I also have been gone since the 5th for a Hometown trip. It was a busy trip, but everything went better than expected. I managed to see a lot of friends which was very awesome. I ran into the issue of seemingly running out of time despite being there for almost 3 weeks. Hometown trips always feel like there's no time lol.
Also it was mentioned I didn't give enough notice before I got to town so I shall be working on that.

Now I'm back and Dyland has mentioned he may have some odd jobs to keep me busy. Aside from that though, I have my entire wardrobe to go through. While away in Hometown, a border trip was managed, and while there I bought a lot of clothes. They were so awesome priced, I couldn't resist. Like 4 dollar ties. 3 dollar cufflinks. 4 dollar jeans. 2 dollar sweaters. And everything fit.

So yeah I need to redo my wardrobe lol.
But it was a good trip on a trip.

Aside from those things I also have another hair-brained video making scheme. But I'm not gonna say anything more unless something happens. Since my laptop and my desktop aren't powerful enough machines for what I wanna do... I've found a potential 3rd machine with an 8-core. No idea if it'll do though...

Ok there nice long post since it's literally almost been a month but then again I'm terrible with consistent posts as of late anyway so oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment