Party Month

Not that it will be all too noticeable, but June may be post-patchy as soon I'm heading to Hometown for my sister's wedding.

I dunno how busy I'm going to be or how hectic it's gonna be, but I'm also very excited for the trip and all it entails. By the end, my sister will be graduated and married, my gf will be graduated, and I will have been a groomsman for the first time. (Also will be first time Emceeing a wedding, or rather co-, though I'm glad I have a co-speaker so the pressures not all on me haha..)

Gearing up for the trip, I've remained the opposite of a potato. Packing still needs to be done, but the van (yep I'm road-tripping) has been prepared. Tomorrow the hotel will be booked as well. (That's not a reminder for me cough cough.)

 For PTErs looking for numbers, June 5-20th is the current plan as of this post.

ok cya next post

pic is hometown crow, a common sight

2 comments:

  1. hafta party hard when your here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. brother bought a pool so now we got a pool

      Delete