Return of the update!

This past week has been awesome. My relative from out of town and her boyfriend have been visiting. We've done adventuring around New City, a bit outside of it as well. Her bf had never travelled this far before, so it was very fun showing off New City and such.
They got to meet Dyland and his gf as well, and we had a few group hangouts.

They went home today. I miss 'em already, but they got school and life and such, so I understand. But I hope to travel and visit them again someday soon. Of course with a certain someone, c'mon. 

Work's going well, and now training is coming up for my main role.  I'll soon be in the know of what I'm up against with my main job. I'll be working weekends as I have been, but posts could still pop up any day.

This last bit has been such a chaotic fun blur that I honestly can't think of anything else to post about for now. So this will have to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment