PTE: The Hub Update

What you see now may or may not be the final version of this update. It's super late and essentially I'm content with what I have so far, but this is far different than I had envisioned.
Abridged version is if I want what I imagined, I'm going to have to dismantle lots of codes. Or import from another service, if I can build it somehow.
The Navbar is also not included in this template.  

The idea of this new PTE is it will serve as a hub of sorts. The Nemesis blogs will have a spot with their latest posts updated, giving a further eyeball boost for them, and making it easy for PTErs who follow those blogs to check up on them with starting by visiting PTE.
Which in turn means I gotta keep the posts rollin' so people keep coming here first, heh.

Other things planned include an automated banners page, revised Eric Riccy page, revised What is Pte page, potentially a page dedicated to Gamer Jay FM, and a few other things. I'll post as more updates come out, which should help pump post counts while I also plan new post types and other business.

Oh yeah, and there's now reaction faces for post. Another experiment, a new and simpler way to interact with posts.

Try em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment