Music Month




A Belated Happy Halloween! How was your Halloween?
I dressed as a magician for fun. Didn't hand out candy, but did have Dyl-Soph over, continued Waluigi's reign of victory and watched a movie. Great way to spend Halloween IMO. Heheheh.

Now that it's November though, I've got something special planned for this month.
As you read in the title of this post, November is going to be "Music Month". That is, I found a silly thing off Facebook and am going to use it to make me post DAILY* for the month.

*Some delays could occur.

Every post will follow the same format:
Title will be "Music Month #number"
Post will be the youtube video embedded in it if you're curious to listen.
I'll maybe throw a short blurb why I picked the song to keep things interesting.
And the bottom of every post will have the chart, so you can refer to it as needed. (And so can I, heh.)

If I think of other things to say, I will be making 'normal' posts still as well. This month is a bit of an experiment..!

Stay tuned?

No comments:

Post a Comment