Holiday Preamble



Very recently we got blasted with snow here in New City. A solid 10 inches of snow.
My dad and I spent a solid 2 hours digging out the driveway. Luckily the temperatures here havent been overly frigid. That said, the lack of cold keeps making the snow melt a bit, then freeze overnight, so it's ice city over here.
While shovelling I made fools movements and twisted my knee. It's finally starting to feel better now though.

In other news The linux machine is set to be upgraded. Admittedly it's been a while since I've installed a new OS, so I've been dragging my feet to do it. I'm a lil worried that I'll mess up and have no machine instead.

Finally, For Christmas, plans are to have one relative over on the 24th, and visit relatives on the 25th. It should be a pleasant and quiet Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment