Post Flurry



I promised a post, didn't I?

The week with a certain someone was a wonderful time. Passed like a blur, as time together always does.
I'm now inspired to try to change things more.

I'm still working out plans, but there's a Plan A, a Plan B, and technically Plans C-F. (So far)
I'm going to keep things hush hush since I don't wanna build unnecessary hype or expectations, but I will let it slip than A is Hometown, B is New City, and E requires no city, so could lead to either. (But is hella difficult as a model so yeah)

I also may be upgrading the Linux machine soon. Things have worked out in a way where there is opportunity to add parts to it. If that does happen then I guarantee there will be a post for that.
Whether it will stay Linux or become windows whatever is to be seen.

Changes are coming.
And Winter is too, I guess. No more chinook for me soon ;_;


No comments:

Post a Comment