Mystery of the Lost Color



The week with my sister was but a blur, as all visiting trips tend to go. Great fun, explored downtown New City a bit, played many games. And most importantly...

The upgrade is done. I have plans for recording now, and will be doing testing soon. I have more ideas and plans in mind, but now there is lots of transferring files, organizing both on comp and redoing my office space. (I want it to feel more like a work-space and less like a space to get distracted by memes in. Plus I want to downscale in case I have to pack up..)

On another note I now am investigating an odd mystery. My old PS2 lost all its color, so I ended up having to get a second one which worked fine. But recently my Wii had the same problem come up, and it's RCA cord appears torn, but the PS2's cord appears perfectly intact... Maybe more on that as I do my research. At this point, the mystery is just another task on my things to do list.



2 comments: