Bubble Burst

I've managed to find trouble by trying to be productive.
As mentioned in a previous post, I've been making a go at the Youtube thing. I've been finding making episodes getting harder and harder as my progress in the game is stifled by a mixture of off-camera grind-y work, a lack of expertise in the game, and general time constraints from day to day commitments.

To add fire to the mix, with the upcoming Hometown trip, I had got it in my head that I needed to keep uploading episodes on a schedule while away to maintain the channels "life", meaning I had to produce 3 episodes in about a week, to have an episode for one day a week starting today. That feat would've been more plausible if I had ample free time, but with daily commitments and trip preparation, free time is rare.

Combined, video making was stressing me out. I was desperately scrambling to block off time to record, whilst time was being spoken for for life things. I managed to ruffle feathers doing that, and the bubble burst today.

Basically, I'm not looking to ruffle feathers. I'm not looking to stress myself out.
I need to focus on the trip and the commitments.

A hiatus is necessary, at least until after the trip. I'll be taking that time to also think about the issues with the series and how to proceed.






(Why must I have such trash luck with creative endeavors?)

2 comments:

  1. take a deep breath. you got this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/kirby/images/0/04/Inhale3.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100226005852&path-prefix=en

      Delete