Post Forward

Spring is best season.


With the set-up complete, I've put fire to my feet and have done some episodes. As of this post, the 3rd is uploading. I'm not going to link it or anything to keep PTE separate as its own little bubble.

Around the house, things are getting fixed up. All projects have been relatively small-scale, but long time coming. Bigger renos will be coming in May. I'll be the right-hand helper for when my uncle comes to kickstart those.

Aside from that, what else is there to say? Snow's melting, weathers warm, spring is coming.
Time change hasn't affected me all that much, but I also have every working person's dream sleep schedule. I force myself up to record in the mornings, but otherwise sometimes can sleep in as late as 10:30.
Before it sounds all peaches and cream, note that I'm still along for the appointments and such too. So don't worry, I still suffer a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment