Packin' & Snackin'

Spring is so wonderful.


I've been spring cleaning and packing for future times. It's worked well to make me go through my crap, and all I've found is it's hard to give up crap. But I'm trying, and once I know the scope of all my stuff, rationalizing downsizing will be easier.
So far I've been collecting containers, both plastic and cardboard, trying to keep it on the cheap with second hand stores.

I can also definitely tell it's spring. The weather is beautiful, sitting outside is an absolute joy. The sun shines brightly and warmly, a gentle spring breeze blows...
A spider spits a web at my face.
I jump off my chair and flip it off.
And that's the third spider flipped off in the last 48 hours.

I threw snackin' in there just because it rhymed. There's no news about snackin'.

3 comments: