Extra Spicy

Now that May is here...things are busier than ever.

The packing is keeping up at a good pace. I'm garnering more boxes than packed goods, but I haven't had the time to dedicate to packing. Days have been packed, all pun intended.

Business as usual mixes with visiting friends much as possible, with the move being on the horizon. As well, an old server involving relatives came back like a phoenix, and it's turned into another time sink, making time management even more a struggle.
Recording and such is non-existent right now, so Jay is right. I do wanna try live streaming, but at this point, I gotta keep my priorities staight. So that might be later on. If you wanna see proof that the general channel and ideas are not dead, I did a meme thing.

 I shall keep updating as I descend further into the madness.
 My uncle's coming in about 2 weeks for the renos. I move in ~4 weeks.

Life's getting...extra spicy.


2 comments:

  1. Good luck~! If all else fails there's nothing like staying up all night to pack all your stuff at the last possible moment. Or so I'm told.

    In any case, I can't wait to see you again when you're here! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Very true, though I've had weeks to pack, so maybe I'll save that all-night packing option for helping a certain someone else..

      Can't wait to see you too! :D

      Delete