22 days later

ok i know its been a bit but hear me out

Following that post was a plethora of the usual, packing and appointment crap.

Then I was working on drills things if you remember what that is.

Then I did a mega garage-sale thing in a small town near New City. First time ever doing something like that and honestly, it was fun! Some people were super nice and had great things to sell, others were greedy stingy grumps. Overall though all went well!

Then my uncle came to town to help fix up the house. And we did.
First day, tearing out the old deck. Starting painting rooms in the house.
Second day, putting in new deck, more painting.
Third day, finalizing deck, even more painting.
There was even more tasks and painting and things.
I was ("volunteered") helping for most things, my painting game is strong now!
The record was a 17 hour work day. And that's with my mom asking me to do x, y, z, a, b, c... every moment possible. I was a lil grumpy at some points, but mostly stayed level headed. And tired.
Funny enough I was meant to help my uncle only this week...but I was extra helpful lol.

So that's why I haven't been posting. My house here now looks wonderful though.
...Yes, right as I'm about to move. Oh well

I get a party on Saturday it works out


5 comments:

  1. wat u get at sale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also reminder: packing counts as partying but only if u pack hard

      Delete
    2. mostly boxes for packing lol

      But I got some board games also!

      When its time to pack I have packed hard B)

      Delete
  2. lol you may not have posted in 3 weeks but I haven't posted in two months (again)

    That sounds like a lot of hard work and you were probably less whiny than I would have been! Looking forward to seeing you when you're here, enjoy your party! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Posting is hard I find, plus you're technically running 2 blogs, on top of all your other business ventures...

      Yeahh I dunno I certainly found my patience can wear down, slowly but surely haha. Looking forward to seeing you too, thanks! It was a nice lil party :)

      Delete