September Post

Your Monthly Update Post!!*

I visited Gamer Jay's cabin this past weekend. It was a wonderful retreat, nice to spend time with him and his family. They have a little dachshund named Tubey, and he was the cutest little pupper. He would snuggle up on my lap. He'd whine at my room door so he could curl up on my bed and sleep. I mean, he kept sleeping in the center of the bed, but... still cute.

GJ and I also spent one of the days exploring the laketown nearby. We went on a Sunday, so some places were closed, but we still had a good time. I behaved with my finances mostly, buying a candy sampler just for kicks. (It was a good deal I swear)

Now back home, it's business as usual. Later this month my mom will be visiting though, which should be good. No other news for now!


*Posts are not meant to actually be monthly and this notation is in hopes that Eric Riccy rectifies this. Blame the win10tho for being glitchy about PTE functioning correctly.

1 comment:

  1. its awsome https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Region/Sugar-Beach-477865659053094/

    ReplyDelete