Proper Train Express

I know, it's madness. TWO posts in one month?? What is this, 2013?

Anyway, I've started work on a long overdue task. PTE posts have not contained profanity for years, but some of the eldest posts from the early days on this blog most certainly did.
I've done the painstaking task of trying to comb through every post and filter out the bad. I've managed to get the worst of it, but I'll be continuing work for the next bit. If you do find an offensive post, please let me know in the comments, and I will address/delete the post as necessary.

And if you comment 'Every post is offensive' in an attempt to shut PTE down, I've thought of that, so too late stole your thunder.



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. pretty soon there be offering you a nice refreshing pepsi

      Delete
    2. Advertisement Overlords

      coming to a future near you

      Delete
  2. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. البريد السريع

    ReplyDelete