Call-back

While tabling up ideas for posts, I went back and re-read the infamous "Initiators and Reciprocators" Post.
What a wild ride.

May 26, 2014. I re-create my family's home network, naming it with a broken keyboard, which would go on and stick for the next 4 YEARS.
And I went on about Radio plans, since I had enrolled in Broadcasting by that point:

ON to the 'real post', I was talking to a relative of mine recently whom when I told him about my radio plans, worriedly told me that I'm probably screwed because radio makes no money and I should do trades.
I am aware that radio is not an especially monetary gaining sort of field, I'm walking into the school portion knowing that. I'm not going back on my plans however, sink or swim: I am trying radio.
(A later version of me may regret this and facepalm at this post. That alone makes it worth it. Heheh.)




...


...



Mission Accomplished


But, it should be known: I do not regret my efforts and plan. In fact, I enjoyed radio. And at the time it was a palpable plan, with unknown variables.
But, fast forward to today: I have yet to get into it professionally.
Not for a lack of trying though. That said, admittedly at first after graduation I focused my career more on what I had learned from second year studies. I had thought those skills to be more lucrative and in-demand.

Now after moving (again) and trying to make things work, I'm just most interested in following whatever opportunity comes.Your motivational quote here.

PS Still a 'reciprocator' also
PPS Article 13: PTE Destroyer?




3 comments: