Features Ft. Old Habits

As some of you noticed, I brought back PTE's Test Your Luck, now as as a clickable button. (That can re-roll upon clicking again.)

Gamer Jay FM is back as well, managed and continuing development by Gamer Jay himself. For those who are new or don't remember, Gamer Jay FM is a Video Game Music radio station. GJ handles the logistics, playlists and design. I help out with jingles and other stuff here and there.
Every listen helps him keep going! If the player isn't showing up, consider unblocking the cookie trackers, as I can guarantee them safe. (I run a cookie tracker myself) Else, the link will show up regardless, which will take you to the radionomy site where it can be played natively.

I've also experimented with a simple BGM button feature, just to understand source coding better. It's this song if you're curious.

Admittedly making and re-implementing these features has reignited my passion for making things, and I've gotten to old habits of trying to make a game. Will I ever learn?

Maybe someday.



2 comments:

  1. ive had a lot help also on forums so that may be a thing to look into for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've been trying forums and tutorial sites so far. I'll be keepin' at it

      Delete