Game & Noise

I've been busy busy working as much as I can. I've still kept on with the side projects discussed last post, but I've come to terms where I am in terms of game development.I've never really grown far past the ability to make a quiz game.
Comically, the design environment of my flash days seems to have stunted me, as now I know only how to code in a visual environment.
And that may make you point to trying Visual Studio. I have tried. That program is akin to going to advanced drawing class to learn cartooning.
Sure, they're both drawing. But they are two very different approaches.
Luckily for me, I have my sister trying to help me learn Visual Studio and figure this out. We shall see how it goes.

Other than that, things are pretty typical life. Groceries on weekends. Trying to visit family and friends whenever possible. Hanging out with a certain someone whenever I can.


One thing I've found I've been doing more as of late is reading random news articles. There was one I read about that reminded me of the Initiators Vs Reciprocators Post. I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on it. I might make more posts about my random readings in the future.
At least it'd be content!™


3 comments:

  1. if i have learn anything from my radio station u hafta keep at it when the going gets tough and you will push through. i havent made any money yet but i am damn trying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fair enough, sound advice!
      I hear ya on that, it's tough

      Delete
  2. meh. I wouldn't try to complicate it that much, kind of an irrelevant analogy imo

    ReplyDelete