New Chapter

Since 4 posts a month might not be possible, I'll set it to 40 posts a month and see how far we get.
Admittedly I keep trying to improve my writing quality, and general content quality, especially since I share the same username here as my Twitch and YouTube accounts. I don't want PTE to become a thing of shame; I'm actually very proud that this silly blog has lasted much longer than expected.

I really owe the success to the interactions within it though. Those of you who commented on ridiculous posts, played my silly games, voted in polls, put up with the different "features", kept visiting even after I put this blog through a blender. (On multiple occasions...)
Without all that, I'm certain this blog would have faded into oblivion many years ago.

I think PTE's overarching purpose was to narrate my journey of the choice between New City and Hometown. Now that I'm getting settled here in Hometown, it's as if PTE's ultimate purpose was achieved.
It feels like now we're in uncharted territory.

This month has been limbo overall on the "Drills" front. Last year ended on a high note, and the contract finished.
But the limbo has been figured out, and I am now starting a new role today. My weekday evenings will be work. This further cements being able to make it in Hometown.

A new chapter begins.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment