Dyland's Top Twenty Remixes #8

#8 is Glover's tribute to Peter Jackson's Hobbit trilogy. I have listened to this remix a lot! In terms of the music, it certainly goes 0-100 real quick. I enjoy the use of the trumpets, harp and horn as melodic sounds, the bridge is incredibly catchy and the ending gives me goosebumps. 

Something I also don't usually talk about the music videos, but this one was quite fun to watch, with Bilbo and Gollum dancing and of course I particularly liked the Gimli cameo!

2 comments:

  1. surprised a song with dwarves isn't higher, but i suppose it is top 10 at least.

    maybe there is... another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was originally, but I watched a documentary about how this movie screwed over the county of New Zealand and I just can't feel the same way about the Hobbit trilogy. It's an interesting watch if you have time: https://bit.ly/3bHdOZ8

    ReplyDelete