Dyland's Top Twenty Remixes #7


#7 is a remix of Dreamworks Animations' The Road to El Dorado by Israeli-American artist Yoav Landau, better known online as The Living Tombstone. 

I first came across Landau in 2012 when he created "Tom's Dog", which is the theme for the 5th instalment of the popular web series, asdfmovie by TomSka. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and subsequentially used it on a couple of my projects, including my old vlog. I continued to follow him, and in 2014 he released this Road to El Dorado remix.

I can leave this remix on repeat and never grow tired of it; there have been many late nights with this on repeat in the background as I completed work or schoolwork. That "ONE MORE ROLL" line is just so contagious, and it is just one of the many classic lines from this movie included in this remix.

2 comments: