RO Music REview: Crystone Caverns

 
Title: Crystone Caverns
Released: April 4, 2008
Genre: Electronic Video Game Music 

Ever the ambitious one, I was thinking about making games of my own when composing this. Based on how my tunes were coming out, I was on the right track. It certainly invokes a feeling of some sort, and does keep changing enough that in the background of a space or fantasy-esque game level, it would fit nicely.
Outside of a video game though, it's not the sort of thing someone would be putting on their playlist.
At one point the game that was planned for it was the infamous project ADOH. This song is a good reminder that I need to learn to code.

Rating: 7.5/10

4 comments:

  1. i could see this in a contra game

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea why but this gives me Thrillville vibes back when I used to play it on the original Xbox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have that game on the Ps2, have never actually played it yet.

      Delete