Animanga-R going through a rough patch!

I have over 9000 ideas about Animanga-R now. But none that I like. And the original idea was pretty cool, but I'm having my doubts about it too. Basically, I'm jsut in a stage where nothing I do will make me happy. So, I'm kinda stuck in limbo.

I first tried to cut out Tino and Tim. Then I decided to give Animanga-R an interesting location: Winnipeg. However, as LL and I soon found out, Tino and Tim made it more interesting, and Winnipeg is hard to write about when you're not there. Soooooo, both those ideas flopped.

I dunno what wacky idea I'll try next. Also, Flashes are being held up due to computer 'transisitoning'. [Let's call it that, it sounds nice. :) ] New flashes will perhaps start when my new computer is all finished, upgraded, has internet, etc. We'll see what happens.

Anyone got any good ideas on how I could improve Animanga-R?

2 comments:

  1. maybe just take a break, inspiration doesn't come on command

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point, I might do that.

    Though I got one sort of idea formulating currently.

    ReplyDelete