Bringin Back The Classics

As you may have noticed, I brought back the whole "Music from Youtube" thing, this time its 'Recommended Paper Train Express Back-Ground Music'. In other words, it's supposed to set a mood for the latest blog post. Or it might just be there just because it's awesome. Or both. Either way, its there. It's optional. It's my way of making PTE just a bit more fun. :D

Speaking of fun, I get to write a cumulative exam in math tomorrow (that's right I didn't miss it boo yeah :P) and I get to dance and lip-sync to beyonce's 'All the single ladies' in front of a crowd of people...while wearing a scarf....and white gloves...and a corset....ANYWAY! After that It'll be a chill afternoon (I hope) then A nice long weekend, where I plan to either work on Jenny's Quiz or blow the whole weekend on video games and anime. WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

Finally, I'm still battling the age old dilemma of New City vs Hometown. Due to a recent mishap, New City is once again a lesser likely chance. Not to say it's ruled out completely; Just that I'm back to where I was in April, in terms of deciding what to do after high school. I must admit, even though the city choice problem has always been floating at the back of my mind, in a weird way, it's exciting... Imagining every outcome possible...Not knowing what to do... Or where to go... Or what will happen...
July will be one hell of a month. :P


5 comments:

  1. Gary Killed Osama!

    http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6509588/gary-the-guy-that-shot-osama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm suddenly tempted to restart my Gary folder.

    OH GOD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had an entire folder dedicated to images of Gary Oak.

    It was one of my largest folders for awhile on my computer, then I decided it was getting out of hand so I deleted it.

    Gary images continue to slowly creep back into my reaction image folders though.

    ReplyDelete