Brutal Weak II, PTE returns, Jenny's Quiz update

Well Brutal Week 2 is over. And boy, that was far from Brutal.

Anyway, Ignoring that BRUTAL failure, PTE IS BACK TO POSTING USELESS INFORMATION ABOUT ME! I'm also thinking of making and tossing up some comics in place of real posts, if I have nothing to post about. We'll see how that works out.

I also have Jenny's quiz FINALLY in the works, which will likely take forever and a day. Then again it can't take any longer than the planning process (which was roughly 6 months).

I've set some loose due dates, There will be a demo version available for a select few interested (of which those will be credited as testers when its done if they do test it for me) sometime later this month. The only catch to testing is I'll need feedback so I know what to fix to make my game more polished. (I'm planning on making it Either E-rated or T-Rated.)

I'm hoping to have the demo ready by May 30th, and the full game released by June 30th. I'll use the movies page to keep y'all updated. :P

4 comments:

  1. Hey Tits McGee,
    I’d like to be one of the testers for Jenny’s Quiz & about your idea with the web comics, is that the one that you already sketched out your friends? Cause that would be a wicked series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sup Mango Mctango,
    Sounds good, I'll make sure I send you a link/file when it's ready. The web comics would probably be Riccy, Amy, etc. But I could also try the RealGen idea too. We'll see how that works out though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. >cool beans instead of cool onions

    :D

    ReplyDelete