Green Light and Radio Free Riccy

As you may have guessed from the title, The Great Gamble of 2013 has succeeded! The dates have been confirmed so no alternatives are needing to be sought.
It's actually very good that they have been, because due to booking tickets and dental appointments, this trip actually turned 'Go or Go', before being green lit. Drastic measures have been averted is all I can say. (Though this seems to happen every time it seems... Ah well, always good planning plan B and Cs...)

As a reminder to those interested it will be from November 5th-14th. Also noteworthy is due to changes (hence how it turned 'go or go'..) I will now be accompanied by my mom, staying at my uncles in Hometown (The one I was living with, remember?). I will also very likely be staying at my sisters new place during this time too, though how this will affect availability is yet to be known.

Yes this means I have more than just bus access.

In other news, the radio project has actually been coming along smoothly, though it stands at its greatest hitch yet: recording DJs and mixing music/DJ to make the files. After whenever I figure that all out and actually get it done, I have planned to "release" the stations. They will be available as videos on PTE, more on that later.

For those in Hometown, See you in November.

(Somebody might get this picture...)

3 comments:

  1. From knowing how your mom is at scheduling time, I think "more than bus access" is a bad thing :P

    ReplyDelete