SPORTS (The First Day)

Today was my first day of broadcasting classes. Both classes were essentially introductions of people in each class. The impression I got is that most people in both classes were big into sports or acting.

Abridged version is I feel like a weirdo among them so far, figuring I'm not super big into sports (not the activities, I mean the teams and NFL and that), and I've always been pretty mediocre at drama type stuff due to my shyness.
(Remember The Initiators and Reciprocators Post? Yeah. That's working extremely against me too.)

I can't say they've gone badly, but I'm not super optimistic about how things are going to turn out. I feel like I have little in common with many classmates, and that that will work against me very fast.

The good news is I'm not as nervous anymore! Just...fish out of water.




4 comments:

  1. Well, the good news is that uni/college doesn't depend so much on how much you're friends with classmates. Also, if you have different interests and views it might make your projects stand out to the teachers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate your reassurance! Although in my theory, in broadcasting it'll matter to an extent, as a number of the people I'm in class with will likely be part of the industry in the future.(small, small classes...) You make a very good point with the different views and interests though, if I'm super fish out of water, I'll be more interesting, which could be entertaining... I feel a bit more optimistic, thank you :)

      Delete
  2. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) atleast we have each other

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Bound together by the power of the internet

      ...future slogan detected

      Delete