The Real DJ Riccy

It's fair to say that up until this point, the idea of me being a DJ was nothing more than an artist name for my digital music. I've always like the ring of the DJ title, and surprising to me was the fact that "DJ Riccy" did not seem to be a taken or used name. (After googling it, it seems the closest was a "DJ Ricci")

The reason I bring this up is beginning in October (Technically sooner, but the sooner stuff will be practice...) I will be assigned a DJ shift. It will be a 2 hour slot, and I will have choice over the music played. (I've been told that anyway, we'll see what plays out, all pun intended.) The time slot I get will be the one I have for at least the entire semester (~3 months).
If they give me a Friday night shift, FNWER may return.

I also hope to play some of the music I've made, as it technically fits their criteria, plus with it being owned by me, absolutely zero copyright issues. (Though I dunno about listening to it for 2 hours...I'll need real music for that, haha.)


5 comments: