Reprieve

The snow has melted away, and it appears things will remain normal to season for at least the next two weeks. The tree damage throughout the city was extensive, however no trees around my house broke. (Luck? In my brutal week? It's more likely than you think!)
As per the accident, I've only got a pulled back muscle, so I'm quite lucky. The van's back bumper however, needs replacement. (Extent of damage still unknown. My mom also is in worse shape and needs more time to heal.)

I've been a bit of a nervous wreck since starting school. My presumptions are because so much is happening so fast, because this school is new, because different city (Still applicable), and because I have no idea what to expect. (No matter how much I know, every day continues to be a surprise.)
I'm getting better now, now that I've had all my classes at least once. That all said, my friend-making skills remain as bad as they've always been (See: Initiators and reciprocators. AKA Post of the Year 2014. FFS...)
Regardless, I try to remain as optimistic as I can. I've found myself digging through my music, trying to get things organized for the time slot. I'm so excited about it that I'm doing moot things for it. I don't even know the specifics yet, however I consider it the re-ignition of the radio project, therefore I think it's fair to be so excited.

I'll admit this post is all over the place. Just re-reading it I can see it's terribly woven together.I should learn to organize my ideas better, haha.

...Or not write posts when excited. But screw that, PTE IS ALL ABOUT QUALITY!

-insert image of a face reposted somewhere from the internet here-





4 comments:

  1. Hey you've got a reason to be excited! And actually, in my first week at UBC I was so nervous I couldn't eat. So like, it happens to everyone. But you've got this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate your support :) Sorry to hear you suffered in the first year as well though, yeah that's a good point, new things and shy people don't mix very well... Also I've told a few classmates about how I'm shy and going for radio, they are both confused as why I would think that's a good idea and impressed that I'm trying!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OffF0e2h4TU

    ReplyDelete