Reed and Red

This week was reading week, and it whipped by really fast. It was a very nice week, getting time to spend with a certain someone has helped me feel more confident and level headed.

Highlights included a trip out to a small town where that certain someone, my cousin and I toured a museum, mostly for star trek, but it felt more like a prop collection more than anything. It was very interesting though, and the guide there was really informative and friendly and made the collection 'come to life' so to speak. I think my favourite part was a certain someone getting to hold the script Daniel Radcliffe used in the third Harry Potter movie. (I'm not that certain someone but I'd much rather it had been her than I, she definitely deserved it.)

I'm now getting back into the swing of school and plan to maybe spend the next two days at school crunching to get assignments finished while also practicing my speech.

oh yeah btw i got my first big speech tuesday, ill try to not die ok cool


No comments:

Post a Comment