Eric Riccy: "Producer"

I recently helped out a certain friend by broadcasting a sports talk show. I'm not big into sports, I think it's a lack of invested interested mostly that bars me from it. (I live in a household of CPUs and card games, lol) However it was surprising how fun it was to run the show. (Granted it was super easy once I fixed my errors) That said I dunno if I'll be doing it very often as parking is expensive and 2+ hours over the weekend and weeknights is time I may need for the (still growing) backlog of homework with due dates feeling like always the next day. But we'll see.

As for the broadcast, it was a basketball game, and a quite interesting one, starting from our team losing, then slowly catching up, then tie-ing, then in the last quarter taking lead slowly and ending with a win.

Since I did this cast, and as per a request from a friend of mine, I won't be doing RFR tomorrow, instead Pumping Up The Jams will take my place this weekend. If you most enjoy the rock music RFR plays, you'd enjoy this show.(plugplugplugplugplug)

Also as it is Reading Week and a certain someone will be in New City visiting very soon, PTE may have the exact schedule it has now.

alsox2 I skied today so everything I said about about no investment in sports is nullified and I'm a big liar.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment